bar work

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunning1987

Reaction score
Hey guys, any one wanting a bar like this I'm importing them for $2000 anymore info.
pm me/email me [email protected]

cheers

30074630713320596444820.jpg

37626830713421263101420.jpg

DSC07508_1.jpg

Last edited:
Email sent.

Yeah I like it, like the close fitting plate bar look a lot better than tube bars etc.

If they are airbag compliant i'm in.

nice , got some more pics ? also keen if they are adr approved and fit thai models

Email sent.

Yeah I like it, like the close fitting plate bar look a lot better than tube bars etc.

If they are airbag compliant i'm in.

Money is the restriction ATM, but in the process of getting all the info together to submit a application.

This is their Ute in Israel

nice , got some more pics ? also keen if they are adr approved and fit thai models
do they fit the thai model

These are built in Israel and to my knowledge they do not import the Spanish built, but as soon as i get a test car ill make the necessary brackets to suit.

As ive said before, this is the best bar ive seen for the D40. I dont think the ARB bars look nearly as good on D40s as they do on the Hilux. This one seems to follow the lines much nicer, and would be friggen sweet if they are good for a winch too...

Are they winch compatible?

As ive said before, this is the best bar ive seen for the D40. I dont think the ARB bars look nearly as good on D40s as they do on the Hilux. This one seems to follow the lines much nicer, and would be friggen sweet if they are good for a winch too...

Hmmm, looking at the third photo on the first page it looks like it has a winch fitted, unless I am imagining things...

Ok guys well this has hit a wall pretty hard. After talking to engineers with regards of ADR and regulations is going to cost me an excess of $150,000, Unfortunately I'm unable to afford this type of expense. If you guys still keen let me know and I can forward you to the fabrication company.

Ok guys well this has hit a wall pretty hard. After talking to engineers with regards of ADR and regulations is going to cost me an excess of $150,000, Unfortunately I'm unable to afford this type of expense. If you guys still keen let me know and I can forward you to the fabrication company.

Hey mate,

I'm still keen, send me their details if thats ok

Rich

Latest posts

Back