STUTE, flex gettin better.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STUTE

Reaction score
stute-albums-licola-21-23-march-2009-picture130-12082009186.jpg

Thats some nice flex

gettin there:top: standard or aftermarket leafs?, try pulling ur shocks out, might be maxing them out.

id deffinetly be pulling ur shocks off and try to lift a wheel and then measure the distance, probably need longer shocks.

Oh yeah, and the lift.

If I take the shocks out, wont it make it spongy and bouncy?

I need longer shocks for sure, theyre standard. Im saving atm for a suspention lift and a body lift so I can go up to 35's.

yeah itll make it more bouncy, but i use to pull mine out for the hard tracks, the amount of extra flex was well worth it cos i didnt see the point in buying longer ones yet. dont change the leafs youll lose ur flex, just get extend shackles when you do suspension lift

Joshy have you done much driving on roads without the shocks in? I'm curious to know what the ride is like, since leaf springs have a degree of inherent damping so wouldn't bounce as wildly. Google isn't my friend on this one...

only dirt roads. Fairly bouncy, if you had too it wouldnt be unbearable.

I put TJM XGS +3 inch shocks on mine about 3 months after putting extended shackles on and the flex is incredible. I just wish id done it earlier as it is also much better on the road aswell. Money very well spent in my opinion

Latest posts

Back