3 inch lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trevor1985

Reaction score
hi guys im just wondering if anybody has ever put a 2 inch lift in then put strut spacers in the front and lifting blocks in the rear to obtain that extra bit to get your 3 inches or not, i talked to a couple of people and they reckon it will put to much stress on shafts unis etc. is this true i dont want to go the 4 to 5 inch lift to much for me and to expensive. any ideas or info please guys..

Anything can be done there is no reason why u cant lift your nav 3" but everything dose cost money . I wanted to do a 3" inch lift for mine and Scotty bobcat told me about his mate that I still haven't gone And seen due money but I'll find out info and let u no soon

2inch lift and 2 inch body lift m8.. Gives plenty of lift, and rides well too. No stress on driveline, and you can even make the bl yourself. Just check out alluminium suppliers or purple pig of you wanna go rubber... Trust me easy as he'll to make and only cost like $100 all up for bl.

12 blocks all up, very easy actually. My only recomendation actually is make your blocks 45mm, that way u can use x8 150 mm bolts for cabin. Longer bolts are to hard to get, and x4 100mm bolts for tub.. Try a company called capral, they can supply the structural alloy and cut your blocks to size. You buy by the meter so will have left over, for whatever you want. Cost around $60 and look up local bolt supplier for hi tensile m12 1.25 bolts x8. M10 1.25 for tub, will cost you no more than say $35.. Bit of drilling cause blocks are solid and some patience, and your done.. Purple pig for some resting blocks on tub too.. It's easy trust me...

Last edited:
Not of the ones I made, I just looked at others. Look on ebay at lift blocks you can get the idea, and there's a write up here on the DIY section. It is spot on.. I used 75mm alloy cut at 50mm blocks. 8 of them for cabin have 13mm holes in centre, the other 4 drill 10 mm holes. Very simple.. Then follow the DIY write up.

yea i run a 2" lift with a 2" spacer (35mm) on the front and have no problems with cv angles, ill have after market upper control arms in very shortly to give more down travel and ill be giving a review once its all tested

If your after info on the body lift boxy has done a really good write up in the DIY mods section I think it was.

None, cv angle is really good on the d40's. If it was a hilux there would be issues

CV angles are no worries at all as ONLOCK said. I have been running 2inch efs plus spacer for a few months now and he has been for even longer. You need the spacer cause most kits come with pretty much a 3" rear leaf so to bump the front up we have installed the spacers. Mine gets used for some wild tracks lifting wheels aka full flexed out and have had no issues.

CV angles are no worries at all as ONLOCK said. I have been running 2inch efs plus spacer for a few months now and he has been for even longer. You need the spacer cause most kits come with pretty much a 3" rear leaf so to bump the front up we have installed the spacers. Mine gets used for some wild tracks lifting wheels aka full flexed out and have had no issues.

what size spacer you guys running ? , my efs stuff has sagged with a bullbar , underbody protection and some heavy as f#$k recovery points lol , i had a look at the distance between the uca and the coil , looks like their is still room

35mm spacer to give an extra 2" lift, you will get some coil hat contact unless you install aftermarket uca's

what size spacer you guys running ? , my efs stuff has sagged with a bullbar , underbody protection and some heavy as f#$k recovery points lol , i had a look at the distance between the uca and the coil , looks like their is still room

I also have efs 2 inch and and front was lower so went a 35mm snake spacer.

I just installed the 35mm snake racing spacers on top of my OME lift and its sitting perfect now. Haven't had it in very long but seems to be about 15-20mm clearance between the coil hat and the uca and no knocking as yet. I will get some of the ucas that onlock/sossel have when they become available though.

Latest posts

Back