Free wheeling hub stuck in lock

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docp1980

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows how to fix a stuck free wheeling hub? My driver's side hub became stuck in the lock position after a trip this weekend. I pulled the hub assembly off and it still wouldn't budge.... Any help would be greatly appreciated! If this is relevant too, I had the CV shaft on that side of the ute changed on Friday, but the hub locked and unlocked without any dramas after the install.

Cheers,

Matt

Hub would of been greased while doing the cv, Also is it put together right, Had to redo a mates cruiser after someone put it back together wrong,

Soak in petrol for a day to get grease off then see if there is something broken or blocking the mech?

Haha nah mate, just been busy with work and getting out in the Nav nearly every weekend. The driving over here is so different to back in Vic. Awesome beaches and sand driving which really suits my water lifestyle but geez I miss the steep, rocky, rutted tracks of the high country! You been getting out much this summer?

Went out once with some of the blokes from here, Keeping local with kids, Theres a bit of interest in going out in the wombat this weekend which could get interesting as theres been a bit of rain in the 12 hours and more to come by all accounts

Latest posts

Back