Powerlines on Sat or Mon.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docp1980

Reaction score
I'm keen to check out Powerlines on either Sat or Mon this long weekend. Anyone keen to come along?

Cheers,

Matt

Hey,
Pretty fresh to WA, it'd be nice to see what tracks are out there. I might be keen to see what it's like. Where does it start? I heard it's fairly close to my place.

Hey mate,

I'm new here too. From what I've read, the track starts just outside of Mundaring. Would you be keen for Sat arvo? Usual meeting place seems to be KFC at Mundaring.

Cheers,

Matt

I'm working Saturday till 3. I think Monday's a public holiday from Uni, so it should be good to go then?

hey fellas, i'd be keen to tag along. havent taken the new beast up there yet and mighty keen to kick up some dust this weekend (as there isnt any mud, dust will have to suffice) let me know a time and place and i'm there!!!

Monday is the go. Got at least one other mate keen as well. Looking at leaving Perth around 9am, so meet at Mundaring KFC at 10am.

fellas, you prob already know this but if not you can get on track in a few different places. seems most start at cole rd or flynn rd (turn right off great eastern hwy) and turn left (east) when you see power lines. The best photos etc ive seen are from flynn rd on (east).

I personally have only done from the very start ,where the tanks are ,until cole rd when my young bloke got car sick and I exited via the next track past cole rd on left. The bit ive done was just a lot of rocky bumps etc. Still ok, but it seems most prefer from flynn rd on. Which is where i will start next time.

Hope this helps

google earth is good

Ill see if I can make some photos work for the hell of it

One day ill work out how to make em bigger instead of thumbnails

Attachments

• IMAG0102.jpg
    IMAG0102.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 82
  • IMAG0100 - Copy.jpg
    IMAG0100 - Copy.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 82
Turns out universities don't stop for public holidays... Who knew?

Enjoy the trip!

i did aha

if anyones up for a mundaring trip sunday coming then let me know, i'll have my new diff gears in and ready for testing, plus i want to get the winch running, its been a while since it got used properly haha

well i would have been up there though my nav decided to stop working saturday morning so was without a car for the whole long weekend, how was monday...had a ball i bet :)

Latest posts

Back