Tuff Trucks Milbrodale 2012

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there ! Me and my Son. Looking forward to catching up with you guys again and meeting Fatboy as well.

Cheers Brad

scooba 285
fatboy89
joshy
justdrinkinbeer ?
sparra
nathand22
dave (super admin), will prob arrive 2pm sunday
nevyn
lladner
old tony ??

we should try to get together sat night for refreshments

I have to see if I can change certain arrangements for the little bloke, who is going to be picked up from here for some event - not sure what it is - during that weekend.

got my tickets 3 weeks ago
apparently the family section is nice an flat and a bit quieter
we are getting there early brad so ile save ya a nice flat spot right next door (incase it rains,and ime bringing ear plugs)

yep i will be there, but not 100% sure for how long sunday might be out. I am trying to get the weekend sorted, a few cans and a bit of motor talk would be good.

Looks like I might be able to make it Saturday but not Sunday, so a day trip will be it for me. Going to organise stuff tonight re tickets, so the only thing left is figuring out where to park and where to meet you guys on the Saturday morning.

Turns out day tickets are $40 per adult at the door cash only, doors opening at 7am, so we'll get ourselves out there as early as we can.

I just need to find out where you guys are at, so I'll give Sparra a buzz when we arrive.

Turns out day tickets are $40 per adult at the door cash only, doors opening at 7am, so we'll get ourselves out there as early as we can.

I just need to find out where you guys are at, so I'll give Sparra a buzz when we arrive.

too easy tony
we plan to be in the family section
see you there

Latest posts

Back