Photo's from the son of trials 2012

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathand22

Reaction score
file-406.jpg

file-1735.jpg

file-169.jpg

file-126.jpg

Last edited:
That looks like a bucket 'o' fun. Looks like there were some neat little challenges in a controlled environment - just what you need to find out what you can really do. Great pics too.

file-196.jpg

file-165.jpg

One of the whole group, And yes thats my son and i have no clue where he gets that from. as for my mate on the end doing the sneaky nut he has not been invited back!! lol

file-161.jpg

Last edited:
Great photo,s, That river looks a worry so wide

Thanks Dave, the river was up on the Friday but was dropping pretty fast, by the time of the comp on Saturday it was just above the wheels at the deepest point.

That looks like a bucket 'o' fun. Looks like there were some neat little challenges in a controlled environment - just what you need to find out what you can really do. Great pics too.
Yeah mate it was a blast, all of the crew had a great weekend. I would definitely do it again and recommend people to give it a go.

Looks like a awesome course
The courses were all good, there was something there for everyone, water, sand, rocks, hill climbs, mud pits the lot, awesome fun

im really keen to get some forum members to go, its an awesome weekend for family's or just the blokes.

The SON OF TRIALS is held on the 23rd and 24th of Feb i think or very close to.

BUT the SON OF TRIALS PLUS is on the 3rd and 4th of this NOVEMBER .

Book it in boys i will be for sure and so will all the guys that are in the pics. My wife entered in her old solid axle LUX and sh loved it, a few other mates wifes just swapped drivers at each stage, they all had a ball.

Thats Killer Mate!!
I did forget the muster is on in November, its not to bad for me to do both as the Son of trials is just up the road.
Im a bit envious about the Cape trip, i have to get my act together and start planning.

finally fixed up the photos since they were moved by photo bucket, not sure if i put all the same pix in all the same places but there back up none the less.
Enjoy......

Latest posts

Back