pa"trolls"

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jarryd

Reaction score
i F#$%#%##%KEN hate lifted up big wheeled patrol wankers who obviously give 4wd people a bad name , since i have been back driving around for work all i have noticed are these people tail gating , speeding up to cut some one off and just down right F@#K heads and for some reason its always a patrol.

thats my rant.

Hehehe nice rant :big_smile:

I also agree with the rant, although i do see other makes not just trolls

I think it's also Hiluxes, Crand Losers (sorry, deliberate apt spoonerism there) and anything else lifted well above normal with tyres that are probably sticking out too far too.

Same as the egg-heads with fishing rod holders on the front of the bullbar. I've spoken to some owners of these vehicles and they refuse to remove them - what they need to do is to gut one of their own children and THEN see if they change their mind. Useless fugwits.

I'm betting these same morons are the ones that get into our state forests and dig up the camping areas doing circle work. Bloody idiots with too much time on their hands and severely lacking in the male parts department, so they have to compensate in some other way.

Yep I know the type, the ones that think if you havent broken, dented, bent or drowned your 4WD, then you havent been 4WDing.

Interesting point you have raised there jarryd. I to drive for a living now days and have noted a few of the said Patrol owners but I have conducted a bit of a study on agressive behaviour dirvers. BMW X5 drivers are right up there and if it's a Black BMW X5 you can almost gaurentee they will be driving in an aggressive manner. Good thing is I'm much larger than them:)
There are some other interesting peculiararities you see. If drivng around in your Nav and minding your own buisness if a Hilux owner cruises up will make it his or hers main duty in life that has to get infront of you fight for the last meter of road only to be at the red light before you. Work that out.

There are some other interesting peculiararities you see. If drivng around in your Nav and minding your own buisness if a Hilux owner cruises up will make it his or hers main duty in life that has to get infront of you fight for the last meter of road only to be at the red light before you. Work that out.

It's either called "envy" or it's "playing it safe" - they know there's a vehicle behind them that can help them get out of that puddle, or recover them from that half-inch of sand in the car park.

Interesting point you have raised there jarryd. I to drive for a living now days and have noted a few of the said Patrol owners but I have conducted a bit of a study on agressive behaviour dirvers. BMW X5 drivers are right up there and if it's a Black BMW X5 you can almost gaurentee they will be driving in an aggressive manner. Good thing is I'm much larger than them:)

hahahaha , i do know what you mean , pitty im an electrician with a company hilux doesnt worry me if they run into me but i dont have the size lol , i just feel for the 4wd community when i see this ... maybe i would speed around in my d40 if it wasnt so sluggish:deadhorse: ha ha

where I live kluger and prado drivers are the twats that love the right lane and going just under the speed limit. Then flooring it at the lights.

I nearly had an "altercation" with a very rigged up GU.
Trying to drag me off the lights, he was sitting right on my arse so I slowed down.
He the went to overtake me abusing me blah blah.
Wanker!

Bet he wouldnt be so tuff outside of his rig.

I'm betting these same morons are the ones that get into our state forests and dig up the camping areas doing circle work. Bloody idiots with too much time on their hands and severely lacking in the male parts department, so they have to compensate in some other way.

:rofl2:

Yep - Last time I was down at Ngarkat all the wankers making a mess every where seemed to be in Patrols - coincidence?

But I guess they inhabit all makes and models.

Latest posts

Back