Where to buy 3M double sided adhesive pad?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eug

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been scouring the net all afternoon/night to no avail. I'm after a double sided adhesive foam pad (about 2mm thick), approximately 65 mm x 120 mm.

I'm after a sheet of some sort as I need two of the above measurements. I'm guessing 3M is the go. However all I can find are 10-35mm wide tape.

Any ideas?

Tried all the officeworks, arts and crafts, etc.

Cheers
Eug

Can't help with anything wider than that, but bunnings is where I found my last lot of double sided tape.

What're you trying to stick down? Some glue might be a better option.

yeah bunnings was the next point of call this weekend.

got two bits of plastic that i need to stick together want it to be strong but don't want it to be permanent. will be subjected to a bit of wind pressure. glue is a bit out of the question as i'd like to keep both surfaces level with one another.

no dice on bunnings. can't use glue or sika, would like 2mm eva type foam to dampen vibrations, etc.

ima sparky , and i know some of the electrical wholesalers sell pretty good doubled sided tape , not sure if its 3m though

doesnt have to be 3M... just the sample item i was going off.
do you happen to have a website or name for these electrical wholesalers please?
cheers
eug

Back