RLI and "The revenge of the Arse 2012"!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLI

Reaction score
G, day folks,

I have just survived bowel operation number 10.

Positive news, I have been advised that the dreaded Gaddafi abscess in the arse, has ended up with the same fate as Gaddafi himself "terminally fucked"! (Yee ha baby!)

I have been further advised, that I only need 4 more operations this year to hopefully get my life back on track again. (Navara Muster 2012 here I come!)

Folks, especially all you macho muncho men folk out there in Navara land!

If you ever suffer from any pain in your bowel or the entrance to your arse!

Please do not fuck a round like I did, go ASAP to your doctor for a check, it could save your career and most importantly, your life. The sooner you report pain to your doctor the easiest it is to fix the problem.

The longer you leave it, well, the long and the short of it, you will end up like me, all fucked-up!

On that note;

Three Aussie blokes working up on an outback mobile phone tower:

Mongrel, Coot and Bluey.

As they start their descent, Coot slips, falls off the tower and is killed instantly.

As the ambulance takes the body away, Bluey says, 'Well, bugger me, someone's gotta go and tell Coot's wife.

Mongrel says, 'OK, I'm pretty good at that sensitive stuff, I'll do it.'

Two hours later, he comes back carrying a case of beer.

Bluey says, 'Where'd you get the grog, Mongrel?'

'Coot's wife gave it to me,' Mongrel replies.

'That's unbelievable, you told the Missus her husband was dead and she gave you a case of beer?'

'Well, not exactly', Mongrel says. 'When she answered the door, I said to her, "You must be Coot's widow."

She said, 'You must be mistaken... I'm not a widow.'

Then I said, 'I'll betcha a case of beer you are.'

PS, Once again thanks for your kind support!

Regards,

Paul aka (RLI)

:rambo::deadhorse::rock:

Thats good news RLI, hope everything keeps going in that positive direction.
Regards,
Nathan

10 ops - holy hell mate!

Glad the prognisis is getting better and importantly you are as well! Cheers mate

Lj

G, day folks!

That bloody arse of mine is starting to really piss me off!

I went back to hospital last Friday in Coffs Harbour for operation number 10 due to the internal drain which was causing intense pain.

Well f—k me swinging, it’s been 5 days since the operation to help relieve the pain, and f—k me it’s worse. Last night and early this morning I posted a reply to all Discussion points on the forum due to boredom pain and discomfort as I could not sleep.

Anyhow, after 3 OxyCotin, 6 Endone and 2 Lyrica tablets, the f—king pain finally subsided (yehaa baby, I am on the moon)

I am back to hospital on Monday for operation number 11. This time it’s at Greenslopes hospital in Brisbane.

I am yearning to get out and play with my 4x4 and head of to do some camping. I f—king hate this horrible disease. It is so debilitating and destroys your morale. I have said to much.

Regards,

RLI
:rambo:

Glad to see you are still able to keep good spirits through all this. You're a champ

Hold it together, Paul. We're thinkin' of you.

We'll come up that way for a weekend soon, I think. Be good to just sit and wag chins for a while - again!

G,day Tony & Fatboy 89,

Please don’t get too concerned, I really thank you for your replies.

It’s my way of letting off steam! I hate severe pain. Especially when it comes from the bowel!

I feel like Krafty Pg and young Dave the administrator have had their wicked way with me!

PS, Ok, and you to Scotty Bobcat!

:rambo::rofl2:

Last edited:
G,day Tony & Fatboy 89,

Please don’t get too concerned, I really thank you for your replies.

It’s my way of letting off steam! I hate severe pain. Especially when it comes from the bowel!

I feel like Krafty Pg and young Dave the administrator have had their wicked way with me!

PS, Ok, and you to Scotty Bobcat!

:rambo::rofl2:

Where’s Krafty Pg when you want him!

Regards,

Young Dave!

Regards,

RLI
:love sign:

Jeez this butt is well talked about.

Sounds like its had a hard life to. Lol.

Sorry dude, hope your feeling alright.

Jeez this butt is well talked about.

Sounds like its had a hard life to. Lol.

Sorry dude, hope your feeling alright.

G, day mate,

Over 52 years I have protected it from all the freckle punchers in society only to succumb to Crons disease at the end.

I cannot wait to speak to St Peter at the pearly gates to voice my concern’s!

Regards,

RLI
:rambo:

Hope next Tuesday goes well for you mate. Have been sitting on Skype for about an hour now waiting but you're offline, we'll have to catch up another day.

We won't be home tomorrow evening, but should be here on Friday. Saturday is Tuff Trucks and Sunday we'll be around. We might get to finish our chat that got interrupted earlier!

Gday RLI, seriously fuk'd up what you are going through mate. I truly admire you'r fighting spirit. i hope you continue to hang in there, and get on the mend soon!

Gday RLI, seriously fuk'd up what you are going through mate. I truly admire you'r fighting spirit. i hope you continue to hang in there, and get on the mend soon!

G,day Jayk,

Thanks for your kind words.

Mate, I just keep reminding myself of all those terminal ill children in the world whose life has been taken before they have even had the chance to enjoy it.

At least I have had 52 years of cram packed excitement, some good and some not so good, but I have had a good life to date.

Regards,

RLI
:violin2:

fuck me sorry to here your not doing to well my misses has a cousin with crones, although he is only 25 so maybe caught a bit eairler my self i here what your saying about not ignoring the early signes i ignored some bleeding for a year because im only 40,Although i feel as though im only 25 having two boys under 6 and another on the way, Anyhow had the checks done the other week waiting for results hopefully just pollups. but good luck to you and to everyone remember cancer and these other horrible things dont care how old you are so if you do notice anything strange do get it checked no matter your age .

Latest posts

Back