VCD light on after bullbar and spottie install.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris C

Reaction score
Hi All,

Fitted up a ARB deluxe bar today and a set of HID driving lights, all straight forward, when I started the ute to move, the VCD light was on, cant turn it off?

I had the battery out for a an hour or so while I mounted the relay and hooked up the high beam signal wire, but other than that nothing else.

I have the driving light relay coming straight from the battery, the earths also go to battery, so other than the relay signal wire nothing has been touched on the car.

Does anyone know where the VCD sensor is, my BF falcon had a "rack position sensor" which was in the VCD setup, when it failed, the traction control turned off.

With the Navara all was fine when parked for fitting this morning, so I have done something?

I checked for cut/damaged wiring, nothing, all looks good?

Any help would be great.

Last edited:
hey mate just go for a drive down the street and it will reset, its just cause you had the battery out.

hey mate just go for a drive down the street and it will reset, its just cause you had the battery out.

Thanks for that, I washed it yesterday arvo and took it for a short drive and it was still on, then this morning on way to work it went out about 2 km into trip.

Thanks again, so much to learn about this thing.

My airbag light came on after having the battery disconnected and wiring up the fog lights,never turned off though.

Latest posts

Back