in Launceston for work..

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D40KC

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm down here in Launceston for work until the end of August, if you're heading out one weekend gimme a buzz - would love to see some of this beautiful place!

Russell - 0403 433 828

G'day mate! Im a Melbourne boy down in launnie as well! Im studying at the maritime collage and we got a fairly large group that get out most weekends at least for a quick day trip play and most long weekends are spent exploring some of the amazing places to go hear in tas!
I'll be sure to let you know when we are next heading out so you can come along! Were always looking for more and more people to come along!
Scotty :)

Thats a great book of tracks!! Its about the best book around in tas, if not the only one! Some good maps are available from the service tas office in town too! that took me a year to discover!
What have you got planned for the easter weekend? we are looking at planning a west coast trip possibly the balfour track.
:)

Easter weekend is one of the few times they are gonna fly me home! Nearly any other weekend I'm around, thinking of heading out to Montezuma falls this coming sat or sun... been told its pretty easy but the pics look awesome so ill go check it out.

Any other nice tracks close to launie I could do in a day trip?? - don't want anything too easy (I've got a winch, lift, and recovery gear)

Hollybank forest has a few little tracks for a bit of fun, its a bit of a play ground for a day. Its that treetops adventure place. Enter at the treetops entry and keep following the road untill you come to the dirt road and pick from the many tracks around!
For the longer trips the payonganna jeep track is doable in a day, be sure to stop at the pub in the paddoc in payongana and give pracilla the pig a beer! Yep thats right, a pig that drinks beer :)

Back