Antenna removal

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarlette

Reaction score
Has anyone replaced their RH guard mount antenna on a D22?

It looks like the easiest way to get to it is by removing the whole front guard which is still a heck of a lot of work, maybe someone else has found an easier way to it.

Cheers

Has anyone replaced their RH guard mount antenna on a D22?

It looks like the easiest way to get to it is by removing the whole front guard which is still a heck of a lot of work, maybe someone else has found an easier way to it.

Cheers

you can access it by taking off the inner wheel arch guard :)

you can access it by taking off the inner wheel arch guard :)

+1. You may also need to remove the plenum cover as well. All up a pain in the ...

I glued the knob of the broken antenna back in place (i.e. in the down position) then ran a whip aerial out to the bull bar - easier & more cost effective!

im thinking of taking it out completely and running a h/duty vhf wippy from the tray, i keep snapping the buggers on branches :(

im thinking of taking it out completely and running a h/duty vhf wippy from the tray, i keep snapping the buggers on branches :(

How would you bring(route, wire) that back into the cabin?
Was told my unity stick will not take a magnetic base, so I'm going to put a piece of angle between the tool boxes and mount it there.

Back