Howdy all!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamesy

Reaction score
G'day guys, Ive had my dark blue V6 D40 for about 5 months now. It was built december 07 and plated in may 08 (07 or 08 model? Not sure). Anyway Ive thrown on a soft tonneau, dark tint, K&N filter and my latest addition is an ECB big tube alloy bar. I'm currently fitting a set of Narva Ultima 175 blue spotties. This is my 1st actual fourby (appart from my work Hilux) but my old falcon ute saw some off road use it probably wasn't designed for lol.
Anyway just thought I'd say hi before posting a technical question in the D40 section.
I'm from out at Kingaroy in QLD, but I get around and may see some of you out on the open road... Or better yet a dirt one!

Welcome to the forum James, I have heard a couple of stories before about how far a falcon ute can go offroad.

So did you go for a manual or auto. I haven't driven a V6 D40 but have heard they go really well. I have driven a auto diesel D40 and they go well.

Dave.

Yeah I ended up buying a manual, and I can definately confirm that it goes hard... It's not a bad sounding V6 either, needs a bit of a rev to get it really moving but it does that easy enough. I expected the fuel consumption to be horrendous but its pretty similar to my old falcon actually. So I'm happy all round. My only gripe is that the tray is about a foot too short for my dirt bike to fit in with the tailgate up and that I had to get a tray liner for it - otherwise all sweet!

Back