2012 D22 Tub fit 09 D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyNav09

Reaction score
ok so i have a 09 d22 thai built and wish to remove it cause i now have a canopy fulltime and my existing tub has all the mountings for a tonneau cover etc.

i hvae have rung a guy who has a 2012 Tub Japan built and has given me a price i pretty much shouldnt let go.

So does the 2012 jap tub fit the 09 thai. both are the longer tub with flat tailgate.

ANYONE?

if i buy this tub and it fits i will have a full tub assembly including lights, spray on tubliner, rear bar, tonneau, rollbar(in black or silver), etc for sale.

i rang my local nissan not long ago about this because i damaged mine, and they said they are the same except for the sports bar colour, i dont see a reason to replace the one u have though

i dont see a reason to replace the one u have though

this is what i thought after having a bit more of a think about it. so this would be my list to to do if i was to refit a new tub

1.Remove accessories and wiring from lights canopy, dual battery and rust prevention
2 Remove Dual Battery Box which i just installed last Saturday
3.Remove Canopy
4.Remove Tub
5.Spray Tubliner on New Tub (More Money)
6. Install New Tub
7.Install Canopy
8.Rewire everything back for canopy lights and rust prevention(saying that the old rust prevention pads were able to eb removed it would cost me nothing, but if they tore or broke when being removed lets so MORE MONEY)
9.install wiring for dual battery
10.install battery box and redrill all holes for its mounting
11. install new taillights and other fiddly bits
12.make sure everything is lined up and correct
13.remove old bar and install new rear bar
14. then in a couple of months time i will ahve to undo all the bolts again for the tub to fit the bodylift.
15. I AM NOT DOING THIS

so thats my list. after sitting down and actullay writing this out adn thinking about it i will just stick with what i have. i guess there is a pls side to having the tonneau loop hooks is that if i take the canopy off i cna stick my tonneau cover and sports bar back on. plus it really doesnt look that bad, i think its just needs a polish(the whole car needs a polish and wax)

so now i have to message the bloke back and tell him dw about it. i hadnt settled on it i was going to look at it and then decide.

RustyNav

Latest posts

Back