dickheads that screw it for everyone

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navvy06

Reaction score
just finished installing my new two way this arvo and set it to scan picked up some hero going on about his 35' muddies and how good they are fair enough i thought. Then went on to tell how good his truck is and how its so much better then everyone elses...... why because they all let there tyres down and he just plants his foot and claws his way thru....... GOOD ON DICK HEAD WE CAN ALL PUT OUR FOOT DOWN AND DO THAT WE AIR DOWN SO WE DON'T DESTROY TRACKS AND FUCK BEACHES PEOPLE LIKE YOU FUCK IT FOR ALL OF US GET A BRAIN:angry:

Haha, you'll have to organise a comp, him on 35"s vs joshy on 42"s.

At least you got something better on the UHF than any combination of "c**t, n**s*ck, and c*c*", or people screaming, which is all you usually get. :boring:

I used to go to Fraser Island every year for the Tailor season with the same group of mates and it was always a quiet & wonderful place to visit and have a good time , i haven't been back on the island for nearly 16 years as we all started going seperate ways.
I've just come back from Fraser and i cant believe the D***heads over there now!
Heavy traffic on the eastern beaches , Wanks in V8 Saharas and Hummers doing well over 100 on the beach and passing on wrong side, buses full of people doing same,
The tracks are screwed from the constant barrage of high clearence buses and make what used to be an easy drive to some destinations a shit fight. Some attractions your not allowed to drive to anymore and a long walk is required to get there as you watch bus loads of tourists (who are allowed) passing you! and i've never seen so much rubbish along the tracks and beaches, What an EPA shamble ! It may be another 16 years to get me back there again ! Sorry just had to vent.

I opened this thread thinking "The older generation's making me pay more for insurance" you know when a V8 wasn't dear to register and insure.

Lol.

Dave.

That RB30S sounds pretty good high up in the rev range.

Listen to the TD42T in the second video, sounds nice aswell.

Dave.

I used to go to Fraser Island every year for the Tailor season with the same group of mates and it was always a quiet & wonderful place to visit and have a good time , i haven't been back on the island for nearly 16 years as we all started going seperate ways.
I've just come back from Fraser and i cant believe the D***heads over there now!
Heavy traffic on the eastern beaches , Wanks in V8 Saharas and Hummers doing well over 100 on the beach and passing on wrong side, buses full of people doing same,
The tracks are screwed from the constant barrage of high clearence buses and make what used to be an easy drive to some destinations a shit fight. Some attractions your not allowed to drive to anymore and a long walk is required to get there as you watch bus loads of tourists (who are allowed) passing you! and i've never seen so much rubbish along the tracks and beaches, What an EPA shamble ! It may be another 16 years to get me back there again ! Sorry just had to vent.

here here mate just got bak from fraser myself we spent more time pullin out AWD s and people who hadnt let there tyres down then gettin anywhere i end up just walkin up to every car stuck n stickin the stauns on an letttin there tryes down b4 even thinkin of pullin them out as 4 the D**Khead on main beach how hard is it to keep to the left but then again i cant beleave how many people think it ok 2 drive in the salt wash on on the first day saw a brand new Q8 flyin down the beach in about 3" of salt water crazey

Last edited:
I had a decent size aerial on my bullbar but its snapped now, one too many underground car parks. But the cb still works if your travelling in a convoy, solves all your problems of other dicks on the air.

Latest posts

Back