D21, D22, D40 tally

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you own?

• D21

Votes: 17 8.4%
  • D22

Votes: 110 54.5%
  • D40

Votes: 73 36.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
From what i have noticed from responses to "Which Oil", "Bash Plates", "Rock Sliders", Tyres etc, etc there are more D22 owners active on the forum.

From what i have noticed from responses to "Which Oil", "Bash Plates", "Rock Sliders", Tyres etc, etc there are more D22 owners active on the forum.

:yeahright:....:blasign:

I think maybe if you got your facts right, you,d realise who is asking the most about which oil to use,

and it would seem from another thread you cant work out if you have a DPF or not and consequently dont know which oil to use...hmmmm:rofl2:

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted for D22 because I couldn't stand the crying from the D22 fraternity if they lost. :ha:

Haa so!
Philosophy on a forum is not a strong point of mine.
I just call it as i see it. More D22 members are active. This Poll itself has proven that.

Yeah but D22 drivers get one vote for each head on their shoulders so the numbers are quite accurate.

Haa so!
Philosophy on a forum is not a strong point of mine.
I just call it as i see it. More D22 members are active. This Poll itself has proven that.

well dung yung sun.....wonderrrrrrful obserrrrwation....

u see..."he who has more 22, wins"...

arsesaw!

sy-a-nurra grasshopper.

Latest posts

Back