What size awning

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatBoy89

Reaction score
Purchasing and awning this week. What size does everyone prefer?
Looking at the ironman 2.0x2.5 mainly cause being a ute with no canopy it won't look too long. Anyone with awnings and no canopy have photos?

Last edited:
I will be purchasing a supa peg awning which is 2.0m wide x 2.5m out. The supa peg ones are made from canvas not the cheaper stuff that is on all the other brands. This is with a canopy though.

Rusty

Anywho i just spoke to a couple guys from TJM that we use at work. Ordered a 2500x2100 TJM awning.
=)

Now now Dave exhaust is on. Haha. Decided I'm going to pay an auto elex to for the battery setup... I think... Got a couple of led lights ordered so I need it all done and fitted for the Easter holidays.
Oztrail blitz 300 tent ordered too... Intercooler can wait a bit...

Purchasing and awning this week. What size does everyone prefer?
Looking at the ironman 2.0x2.5 mainly cause being a ute with no canopy it won't look too long. Anyone with awnings and no canopy have photos?

Hey Fatboy89 i know youve already ordered the tjm awning. But heres a pic of how the ironman 2.0x2.5m (2m wide and sticks out 2.5m from the car) awning sits on my brothers rodeo (which id assume would have a close sized roof.

(not the best pic sorry and not on a nav i know but it might give you a rough idea on how much it will sit either side of the cab).
f70c2251.jpg

Oh good stuff Shane. TJM did me a pretty good price on the 2500x2100 so
Im happy with it no matter what. :)
Oh mate I'm still in Bali mode, oh so bad!
Can't get back into the swing of things.. But I'm getting there haha. All I can think of is the Easter holidays coming up..

Hi Charlie

I have rhino racks fitted to the roof so what are you going to use to mount the awing?
I will be going to Bali in April for 10 days and I will be have a few Bintang's no Pina Colada's for me just the beer

Shane

TJM is sending me a full fitting kit with the awning. I have rola racks. So I'll
Figure it out, I hope. Where are you staying Shane? The bitangs are grey and don't mock the coladas till you try em haha.

Thanks for the offer Rich.
Technically I'm a 3rd year auto elec, so u think I should be right haha, just lazy. Literally should only tale an hour

If you're battery is going in the engine bay, check bias boating as they have pre-made battery leads at different lengths, might make life a bit easier

I've got the isolator just need wiring. May do it this weekend if I get energy

Not that cheap really. But handy that's for sure! I'll have to buy some stuff tonight!

Latest posts

Back