Obdii

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roscoe07

Reaction score
I have searched on threads and cant find any recent info on OBDII. I apologise in advance if I have missed a thread.
I have purchased an BT OBDII from Hong Kong and downloaded the Torgue program for my phone.
However while the phone talks to the OBD interface I get no results from the ECU.
Can someone tell me which BT OBDII Interface is the one to buy in Aus.
I have D40 Diesel.

Tony's mentioned a BT reader a few times try an advanced search for posts from Old_Tony with the word bluetooth. It might be somewhere in a scangauge thread.

there's also a thread not much more that a week old on OBD ports and stuff...its even got a link on it thats real handy on the engine codes.

I can't remember the brand/model I have, but it was just a cheap fleabay unit. Sounds like yours isn't paired correctly. I can post the model when I get home in a couple of days if you like.

Its supposed to be ELM327 and it pairs ok with the phone. i.e. the phone sees it as Nissan BT V06. Unfortunately I cant remember where i bought it from but do know it was Hong Kong.

Thanks DFgeorge. Might buy the same as you rather than waste a heap of time with mine.

my bt adaptor is item #110816618123,took a few goes for my phone to find it,try a few times
and see how you go.

Latest posts

Back