30 second tent

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navdog_d40

Reaction score
Hey guys looking at one of tho 30 second tents oztent I think the rv3 but at 1000 bucks I like to hear some good things from u guys or if u know someone who has one any info about them would be good
Also by having a 1000 dollar tent witch sets up in 30 seconds and almost packs away the same are u opening a window of it been stolen I like to think I can trust most people but there is people who would knock things like this off ... Cheers
:redcool::tazzy:

a friend of mine has one. it takes a little longer than 30secs to be all set up. if you want fast gwt a roof top tent. bed already made just unzip the cover and away you go.

I just picked up an oztrail blitz 300 and it's awesome!!! Plenty of space. All canvas. And packs up smaller than the rv's. Shorter at least. And half the price also. Go have a look

i have an rv 4 and i love it
great tents
full setup with front room takes about 15 min

I've got a oztrail blitz 300. It may take a bit longer than 30 seconds, but I can set it up myself without any dramas in a relatively fast time.

the double swag from tigerz11 take 1 minute to set-up and probably 2 minutes to pack up..

But not exactly tent sized. so depends what your needs are and for how many people you need to fit.

to the blokes who have told me about this oztrail blitz 300 i watched a you tube video on it and it looks just as easy yeah maybe a tad longer but all in all looks easy ..

but is packing it away just as easy ? looks like there polls going everywhere lol

It's easy. I got it first go ;). Remove fly and food into 1/3's. And the drop tent fold in all edgesand roll up in the fly. It has two cam buckle straps to hold it together and the bag is oversized to fit it! Take 10 minute todrop down

im also looking at the rv4 model. i cna get it pretty well priced cause of quotes from 4wd show brisbane.

any other tips or other people who have one that can add tothis topic

im also looking at the rv4 model. i cna get it pretty well priced cause of quotes from 4wd show brisbane.

any other tips or other people who have one that can add tothis topic

im just after the rv3 but what prices did u get mate ??

It's easy. I got it first go ;). Remove fly and food into 1/3's. And the drop tent fold in all edgesand roll up in the fly. It has two cam buckle straps to hold it together and the bag is oversized to fit it! Take 10 minute todrop down

yeah that's not to bad ... im just looking for something quick and simple i dont want to buy a swag so when i leave the misses at home and i go out with the boys a nice quick tent is what im looking for then when she comes i also have it witch means insted of having a tent and a swag i might as well just have one quick simple item

so i dont no what i should get the rv3 or the oztrail blitz 300

there both quick but ones slighter quicker and one is slightly more expensive lol

RV4 $999
Fly. $80
Peaked side $299
Front. $179
Mesh floor. $80

Total $1637 which saves me $320

I'm gonna ring and see if they wanna drop anymore. Plus they offer free shipping. Can't remember the company but do have a card around somewhere

RV4 $999
Fly. $80
Peaked side $299
Front. $179
Mesh floor. $80

I'm gonna ring and see if they wanna drop anymore. Plus they offer free shipping. Can't remember the company but do have a card around somewhere

the price i have from the camping shop is $999 for the rv3 with out anything els ... so if u could find out the name of the company or if they ship to vic that would be handy cheers.

the price i have from the camping shop is $999 for the rv3 with out anything els ... so if u could find out the name of the company or if they ship to vic that would be handy cheers.

mate the company is actually oztent themselves... jsut checked the exhibitor list becuase they were right next door to Evakool where i purchased my fridge from.

Rusty

mate the company is actually oztent themselves... jsut checked the exhibitor list becuase they were right next door to Evakool where i purchased my fridge from.

Rusty

haha o righto sorry i thought someone els was selling there stuff anyways cheers !

budget in roof racks if you dont already have them. Oztents are long and quite heavy, but still awesome.

I had an Oztent RV3 for a few years, and yes, it is really quick to put up and down.

The negatives I had were - I broke the internal side support poles on three occasions, in windy weather. The side poles just couldnt handle the wind. Also, the overall size and weight is a bit much I reckon, I had am old Dual Cab Hilux at the time, and the tent had to go on the roof becasue of its length, but then it was a struggle to get the ten up there because its heavy!

My brother has a black wolf turbo plus 300. Ive borrowed it a few times, and i can highly recommend those tents. Pack up half the length, but a little more bulk than the RV3. They are pretty quick to put up to, can do in about 5 mins on my own, less with the wife helping.

Pinnacle campers do them exact same just half price if you like that style.
eBay 30 second tent

RV4 $999
Fly. $80
Peaked side $299
Front. $179
Mesh floor. $80

i got exactly the same less the mesh floor from bcf
$1420

Latest posts

Back