Trip for a Newb

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thom

Reaction score
I am real keen to get out there to some basic tracks to give it a crack in my Navara. Haven't yet, been planning to get some basic lessons, but not sure exactly when that will happen.

Maybe if any of you guys around Vic are going out somewhere soon thats pretty basic and I can learn on, I might be welcome to come along? :)

Let me know if anything like this comes up soon!

G'day Thom, we have been a bit slack with our Vic tips so ar this year but normally go out fairly regularly. Toolangi is a good training ground for a beginner mate. Keep an eye out for the VNOG trips. We do some great trips and also some hard ones but you would be with experienced blokes as well and you ar more than welcome to tag along to any of them depending on numbers. Cheers Scotty

G'day Thom, we have been a bit slack with our Vic tips so ar this year but normally go out fairly regularly. Toolangi is a good training ground for a beginner mate. Keep an eye out for the VNOG trips. We do some great trips and also some hard ones but you would be with experienced blokes as well and you ar more than welcome to tag along to any of them depending on numbers. Cheers Scotty

Sounds awesome! Real keen to come along if one comes up :)

Latest posts

Back