Coxy's Big Break segment on 4x4 Victoria

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thom

Reaction score
Just thought I would let you guys know that Coxy is doing a segment on the 4x4 Victoria and their training courses today at 5:30pm on Channel 7.

Might be interesting, I am actually considering the course there, so hopefully they offer some cheap deals for the show!

I saw that mob on chan 64 a few weeks back, they seemed reasonable enough if that's what you're into, the show was crap though.

I saw that mob on chan 64 a few weeks back, they seemed reasonable enough if that's what you're into, the show was crap though.

I am just looking to get some basic knowledge and experience before I go to anything too serious. Would hate to bust up my car for negligence

From what I saw that group will do exactly that. I don't know the group and I've never been out with them but they looked fairly reasonable, it was just the show that was crap, badly produced and badly filmed. But it was that free advert channel on digital so you can't expect much.

Looks like they will show you enough of the basics to get you dirty. It appears their idea is not to get stuck so they might not do recovery or the like but the tracks are definitely easy enough for a beginner just looking for a bit of experience and knowledge.

Coxy might have got the limo but he also got what looked like road tyres or not much better.

It all depends what they offer, with fuel costs, insurance and a feed the cost is reasonable I would reckon, but I haven't looked at such courses so I don't know how reasonable.

Realistically though learning from someone who knows how to teach and drive as opposed to someone who just knows how to drive in most experiences is worth paying for. There is more to driving in the bush than just driving in with a 4inch lift, big mud tyres and alot of grunt and many people while able to get in and out don't know or understand it, if guys like that mob can show you the whole lot it's worth the money.

Latest posts

Back