life's a bitch!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOOGZ STR

Reaction score
On friday 30/3/12 i had a call from my mother telling me that my twin brother had died, i'm writing this not for sympathy or anything like that but this community has been good to me and i think i need to share.

My brother and i grew apart over the years as i had a family and he had a totally different lifestyle (he was gay and a drag queen) now this is not why we grew apart but he knew that i supported him and loved the fact that he was so care free and kind

At the moment we are just about to plan the funeral and going over the details and i just feel hollow. I know that i need to grieve and stuff but i'm numb

Last night i went out to a tribute night in his honor at a gay bar and my biggest regret that it was the first time i had gone to such an establishment. Would have love to see my bro in full swing haha

One big surprise was that it wasn't anything like i had imagined and trust me they know how to ----ing party!!

anyway as i said earlier i'm not expecting anything from this but i just thought i needed to share

Clint (BOOGZ STR)

I know you are not after sympathy but you have my deepest condolences anyway Clint.

Foxy

Sorry to hear about your loss, Clint. Make sure your mother is close. Losing a brother would be the pits. Losing your child would be even worse.

My sympathies to you and your family. May he rest in peace!

Very sad news mate. Share as much as you feel you need to, dont bottle it up as they say.

cant imagine what you are going through, but wish you and your family all the very best in these times.
take care,
Best regards,
Nathan

sorry mate thats bad news, As far as the gays go mate your right, they party. I have worked the last 4 daylesford chillout festival,s. its not my scene but its a good party to work at, never any trouble, but its always a good laugh. And its an eye opener

i think people should be able to vent on here and im sorry for your loss mate times like these family need to stick together take care mate and share anything u like on here as already said don't bottle it up .

Best regards
wayne

sorry for your loss mate
i lost my father on 2/1/12
we hadnt spoken for 2 years
i watched him take his last breath in hospital,ile never forget that
and i dont think ile ever really get over loosing him
i just wish we had patched things up before he passed
stay strong and remember your bro for who he was
the days and weeks ahead will be tough
i wish you and your family all the best
may he rest in peace
sparra

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss!

Sorry for your loss mate. Keep close to your mum.

Regards,

RLI & Family
:sorry3:

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss mate. I have a couple of family friends that are gay "and party", Jesus they were always the life of the party. Remember him for who he was mate and at times like these lean on your family. Grief comes i many different forms mate and knumbness is one of them. Feel free to get your feelings out on here mate. If it wasn't for all of you guys on here I would still be a mess from all of the shit I have gone through.

Back