inside door cover

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big zetor

Reaction score
hi everyone just wondering how easy it is to remove inside door cover to replace a speaker because i cant see any screws' thanks

From what someone told me it's an easy job but a prick of a job due to the tags and stuff. Have a look in the D40 section for the electronic service manual I believe somewhere in that the procedure is described.

It's dead easy mate, 3 screws and a split pin, download the Manuel and there is a diagram.

but i will try and explain it anyway, you need to pull the door open handle pop the little panel behind there's one screw.
Then theres the padded armrest it will pop off (pull upwards not outward) 2 screws behind. Ok onto windows if you have power windows that panel will need to be removed so get a finger nail under the bottom side of it and lever up and disconnect. If you have non powered window. Grab a thin bit of cloth and insert it around the handle between the spacer and the handle it self in a u shape and by pulling on it it will pop the split pin out then you will be able to remove the handle.
Now to pop the entire panel Pull from the bottom and pop them out as you get to the top be more careful once there all popped the panel should lift off.

That seams like alot but it really isn't once you do one the rest are fairly easy.
It's 6x9s in the front and I think 6s in the back.

Hopefully my explanation isn't to hard to read, and questions just let us know.

hi having dramas wiyh the padded arm rest cant get it to move all that happening is the padded cover is coming off and not any thing else whats the trick cause i dont want rip the padded cover. thanks

how to get the padded rest off.

Attachments

• IMG_0275.jpg
    IMG_0275.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_0276.jpg
    IMG_0276.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_0277.jpg
    IMG_0277.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 225

Latest posts