Mobile Mechanic to fit baby restraint to D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bung-Eye

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Can someone recommend me a mobile mechanic to supply & fit child restraint bolts etc. to my '05 Navara? Have had a quote from one company for $300 which seems ludicrous. Some on here have said they've had it done for under $200. I don't mean to be a scrooge, but money is tight and for half an hours work, two hundred bucks is still very good dollars for drilling a couple of holes.

Any help appreciated :)

Um... DIY?
The bolts and restraints shouldn't cost too much, a bit of research should yield information for correct fitting locations and techniques.

I live in Ipswich, and work at Rocklea (Brisbane) so can do either one of these.

I would DIY but laws forbid :/

Cheers for responses

http://www.barryanaccessory.com.au/

I've used this bloke twice now. Great service, he comes to you and you get a compliance plate with the install as well so it's all legal. I got 3 anchors put in my D22 a while ago- you won't get any change from $300 but in saying that- what are your kids lives worth?

I also used Barry back in december last year, I think it was $350 to have the 3 done. Mod plate fitted and all.

Latest posts

Back