Broken inside door lever

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arty_74

Reaction score
I have a broken rear left side door lever (interior), I have taken it apart and found the part of the lever inside the door where the cable attaches to has broken off, I can't believe that this is made of plastic (chrome painted).
Anyway I phoned Nissan Parts and they want $204.00 for it!!!! for a bit of plastic that is outrageous.
I have phoned a few wreckers with no luck, any suggestions on where I could possibly get one from?

cheers
Arty

I know what I'd do. I'd super-glue the piece back together, get a Dremel, route out a channel through the guts of it, then mix some West Systems No5 epoxy resin with some shredded carbon fibre and fill it all in, allowing it to set for 48 hours before reinstallation.

Other than that, Nizzbits will be able to supply you with a genuine replacement at reduced cost, or Niss4x4 can probably get you a second-hand one. Nizzbits is a user here, just send him a PM. Niss4x4 can be found on their website.

Latest posts

Back