Fitting bullbar with inbuilt foglights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toad

Reaction score
Hi Fellas,

I am fitting an Ironman steel bullbar that comes with foglights included.
My D40 did not come with foglights as standard, so there is no dash switch in the cabin.

What do I need to do /get from Nissan, to hook up the foglights on the bulbar to the D40?

Cheers
toad

Is your D40 a spain built one or a Thai built one?
If you are not sure does your VIN number start with VS (Spain) or MN (Thailand)?
If it is a King cab or single cab it is Thai. If it is an STX dual cab it is Spanish. If it is an RX dual cab it could be either.

Should just need the replacement headlamp switch/indicator stalk with the fog lamp switch on it. I know that is all the Spanish ones need but will have to check if you have a Thai one. Let me know some details and I can tell you what you need.

Is your D40 a spain built one or a Thai built one?
If you are not sure does your VIN number start with VS (Spain) or MN (Thailand)?
If it is a King cab or single cab it is Thai. If it is an STX dual cab it is Spanish. If it is an RX dual cab it could be either.

Should just need the replacement headlamp switch/indicator stalk with the fog lamp switch on it. I know that is all the Spanish ones need but will have to check if you have a Thai one. Let me know some details and I can tell you what you need.

Hi Nizzbits,
It's from Spain. What's needed to change the indicator stalk? Is it a home fix?
Toad

Hi Nizzbits,
It's from Spain. What's needed to change the indicator stalk? Is it a home fix?
Toad

Switch $140. Yes anyone can do it. Remove the shroud around the steering column and take the switch off which is only a couple of screws as I remember and the plug.

Correct - just did it.
Two screws from under the steering column, then a couple of clips the seperate the top half of the plastic shroud from the bottom. The old stalk just pulss out, and the new one plugs straight in.

The factory Nav wires (zip tyed just under the headlights) have OEM connectors. You'll need to chop these off and replace with spades or something similar.

Could not be easier!

So u just replace stalk and plug in fog lights. What's the little adjuster nob do around near your right knee. Is it just to adjust the lighting or something?

Latest posts

Back