Internal door handle

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

merchant

Reaction score
Anyone know where i can get my hands on a front passengers internal door handle (the chrome one that opens the door) for a 2009 Navara D40 duel cab? The misses broke it yesterday and Nissan want $216.00 for one.

Don't mind if it's new or good quality used.

Cheers

My warranty ran out two weeks ago :pissedoff:

Last edited:
Nizzbits will beat that price, but other wise try Niss4x4 wreckers in Williamstown, apparently they ship Aust wide.

Nizzbits will beat that price, but other wise try Niss4x4 wreckers in Williamstown, apparently they ship Aust wide.

I am after the exact same thing, Nissan wanted $204.00 and Niss4x4 wanted $450.00!!!! not sure what happened there, gonna try and mend it myself following some advice from Old Tony unless I can find a 2nd hand one or non genuine

I am after the exact same thing, Nissan wanted $204.00 and Niss4x4 wanted $450.00!!!! not sure what happened there, gonna try and mend it myself following some advice from Old Tony unless I can find a 2nd hand one or non genuine

Just ordered one thru Nizzbits ($170 delivered). It hurts but its better than paying $216 from Nissan.

Unfortunately, there was no repairing mine. The plastic snapped and no amount of superglue or Tarzans Grip is going to keep it together. The part comes as the whole mechanisum and not just the handle.

on the topic of door handles. anyone else notice how there's a sharp edge on the d40 door handle? possibly from the moulding process... it's a real pet hate of mine.

Just ordered one thru Nizzbits ($170 delivered). It hurts but its better than paying $216 from Nissan.

Unfortunately, there was no repairing mine. The plastic snapped and no amount of superglue or Tarzans Grip is going to keep it together. The part comes as the whole mechanisum and not just the handle.

Finally found a good 2nd hand one from 4x4 wreckers at Archerfield, got it for $55.00 I'm happy. Damn these things are hard to find (2nd's)

I am after the exact same thing, Nissan wanted $204.00 and Niss4x4 wanted $450.00!!!!

I neither know or have used Niss4x4 I only know that others here have used them and said they are reasonable.

To me that sounds like a major miscommunication issue, I know some wreckers have unrealistic prices in their heads but surely those who have used Niss4x4 would have been bitching by now if they'd been quoted such ridiculously high prices on the stuff they have wanted.

on the topic of door handles. anyone else notice how there's a sharp edge on the d40 door handle? possibly from the moulding process... it's a real pet hate of mine.

No sharp edges on mine.

Yeah I'd use something fine and just give it a light sand, I definitely wouldn't put up with nicks and cuts.

installing

Have any of you had a go at installing the interior door handle yourself? or is it a job for the pro's? Got all the door trim off but couldn't find how to get the handle itself off - hidden screws or something different?

Mate. I have broken three of these useless handles! Find a wreckers, cost me $50 per handle assembly! From memory the wreckers I purchased mine from was in Vic. Said he had like 40 D40 Nav's and would choose the best ones out for me. Even replace front quarter for me for $200 in the same colour mine is :) Got sent a perfect midnight black fender!

Oh and by the way, its a simple fix. Remove door card. Undo the two/three screws holding the assembly in place. Fit cable to new assembly and bolt back on. Takes about 15 minutes all up.

Latest posts

Back