sqeaking or rattling noise

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joshp82

Reaction score
hi all i have a 2010 D22 that's started making a sqeaking rattling noise from the back seat/ jack area. i have pulled most of the back of the car apart trying to find this noise. its driving me mental. dies anyone have an idea what it could be? i have child restraints in the back and i thought it could have been the bolt rubbing on the tub but its not that. ill see if i can record it to show you what Im talking about.
Thanks Josh

hey have you done a body lift, because i done one, and about a month later i started to get the same kinda sqeeky rattling noise and it sounded like it was coming from the jack area driving me insane trying to figure out wat it was.../ turned out for me to be the body bolt underneath not being tightened enough...

kesegic29 said:
hey have you done a body lift, because i done one, and about a month later i started to get the same kinda sqeeky rattling noise and it sounded like it was coming from the jack area driving me insane trying to figure out wat it was.../ turned out for me to be the body bolt underneath not being tightened enough...

nope she is stock as a rock. I might throw a spanner over the body mounts to see if any of them have come loose.

so it looks like it is the child safety mounts. Im going to loosen my tray and try pull it back a few mm. hopefully this fixes the problem

Latest posts

Back