hello to all

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just joined tonight. I have 1998 D22 3.2lt normally asp cab chassis ute. with 15x7 inch sunnies and 31x10.5 tyres, steel tray and steel bullbar. I am 57 years old, resident of Brisbane Australia and I build camper trailers for a living. Thinking of turboing the old girl and looking for the cheapest option.

welcome mate....how good is it to have a camper trailer builder here...i will get a camper one day, just as soon as my wife allows... been trying for a couple of years already lol

welcome mate....how good is it to have a camper trailer builder here...i will get a camper one day, just as soon as my wife allows... been trying for a couple of years already lol

The campers are top of the range ($40,000-$52,000) so it will be a long time before I will own one too.

Ha ha welcome mate. Looked at a camper yesterday and they wanted between 30 and 40k brand new. It had the bells a whistles but there is always something else you may need in the bush.

Do you have a website that you can share round?

Glad to have you on board

Back