Custom Fabrication & Welding (Brisbane)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RTFABWORX

Reaction score
Hi guys Im new to the forum would like to offer my servicies in Custom Fabrication & Welding. I have done previous work and can cater for all budgets :

Front & Rear tube bars
Winch bars
sliders
Roll cages
protector/ bash plates
sheet work/ rust repairs
mini tubs
custom tubing/ exhaust/intercooler

I have worked on 4x4s, hot rods, tuffies, imports
I will be throwing up a few photos and ball park figure prices soon, so be sure to follow my build and feel free to ask any questions. Im in brisbane and some jobs can be done mobile (easy for you guys if you only have 1 vehicle)
I

Cheers Reece

Bash plates for a Thai built 2011 D40 dual cab chassis, if the commercial folk do not lift the game and supply these ready to bolt on... It has been over 4 weeks since my requests for quotes and lead times with at least 3 manufacturers.

Mean while I will not drive off roads until i get some sump protection.

welcome and PRICES give me Prices :p

sorry for late replys front and rear tube bars come powder coated black and start at $650 (front) $600 (rear) its gonna take a couple of weeks and i will mock up a bash plates/ underbody protection got some strong ideas just really tied up with other projects

Might be interested in a rear tube bar if you have any pics of some that you've previously done.

hi fzrr i dont have any photos of navara rear bars what did you have in mind (extra fuel storage, spare tyre etc) let me know can work out a design and prices

Bash plates for a Thai built 2011 D40 dual cab chassis, if the commercial folk do not lift the game and supply these ready to bolt on... It has been over 4 weeks since my requests for quotes and lead times with at least 3 manufacturers.

Mean while I will not drive off roads until i get some sump protection.

hi grasshopper i will design some bash plates in the next couple of weeks for d40 what protection were you exactly after

RT, I'm after good protection (3mm plate or such) from the bottom of the ARB cover for the "delicates area" (A/C and Radiator, intercooler), to at least the Transfer Case sump.
Preference would be for two pieces so as to be able to remove just the engine sump plate to drop oil etc. MUST use as many pre-drilled holes/captive nuts on the chassis already in place... I am not a fan of drilling holes everywhere to mount things.

The plates would have to be close to the lowest points of the sump and transfer case etc, not hanging down well below these like some other brands that have been mentioned on this forum.

if ya need a template for bash plates let me know,

i got tjm ones and they would be the easiest to use

Interested in a bash plate for a 2010 Thai King cab. List a price when you have them done.
Thanks.

pm'd ya mate

but just in case... live in ipswich

available to help during day

Last edited:
RTFABWORX,
I would be keen to see if there is an option to have the bash plates made out of 2mm plate stock with several "break lines" pressed into them for extra rigidity but much less weight.
My ideas are for the break lines to run front to back on both parts and the lines to line up on each piece... hoping to not have confused anyone here. :cool:

Hey guys im not being slack this is the reason why i have no bash plates for the fellas for the last 3 weeks.

9x6m concrete slab for my shed

And finished a hilux comp bar, I am in the process of making identicle ones for a spanish built D40, once the bar is finished will be doing up tranfer case protection first (D40)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/845/brocksbar.jpg/

Latest posts

Back