Tyre Placard

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicetryrobin

Reaction score
Can anyone take a photo of the tyre placard & post it here please

(our 1988 TD27 4x4 is faded so much I can't read it and I am wondering if the tyres currently fitted are standard or not 235/75/15)

Cheers,
Arthur

I've got an 86 Navara and a 92 Terrano out in the shed. I can have a look at either of those if you like.

Thanks Pinelli.......... Either (or Both).

Trying to get a copy that tells me the standard size tyre (hopefully 235/75/15 cause that is what is currently fitted) & the recommended pressures.

Cheers,
Arthur

Here is a picture of the one in the glovebox I have but it is unreadable.....If anyone has one that is more readable please post it here.

Cheers,
Arthur

picture.php

http://www.navara.asia/album.php?albumid=302&pictureid=1605

Last edited:
From my 92 Terrano.
IMG_4129_1_.JPG

The Navara has been leant to a mate, so that'll have to wait. I do know that the wheel size is different between the two. The Terrano is a 15 inch rim, and the Navara a 16. Stud positioning is identical

Thanks Pinelli........... Our 1988 Navara has 15" ROH Rims & 235/75/15 tyres. Keen to know if these are standard or modified from the original size.

Hey

I was looking at this today, mine is so faded its unreadable.
Would really like to see one from a d21 4WD.

My car had 205r16's on it when i got it, i assume this is standard.
i need to know the largest factory fitted tyre, so i can consider legal upgrades since we can only go +50mm diamiater.

also need stock rim width an offset, as the max track cannot exceed 50mm over standard.

cheers

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back