RLIs D22 crossing Station Creek

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLI

Reaction score
Photos of my old D22 crossing Station Creek/Pebbly beach in the Yuraygir National Park Mid North coast NSW.

Unfortunately, two weeks later after these photos were taken she was written off in a motor vehicle accident only 2ks from home.

This was the vehicle I was hoping to take to Cape York last year.

PS, sorry for being so late with these photos, i only learned today from Old Tony (Admin) how to load theses photos to the forum. Look out, I will be able to send you shit loads of stuff now!

Regards,

RLI

:rambo:

Attachments

• IMG_5982.jpg
    IMG_5982.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_5986.jpg
    IMG_5986.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_5990.jpg
    IMG_5990.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_5995.jpg
    IMG_5995.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_6010.jpg
    IMG_6010.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 292
Shit hot Paul.

G, evening Scotty,

This is one of the locations i was talking to you about. This only 17ks from home. Roothy and Pat Callihan have done many shows on Coffs Harbour and Pebbly Beach.

PS, when you and Kendle come up, i will take you to this loaction.

Regards,

RLI
:rambo:

I love that place Paul! Nice pics. Talk to you soon.

G, day Jon,

If you do not want the D22 rims, could you please call me ASAP 6654 9847.

I have a window of opportunity of using the rims myself. I am having my Jayco camper trailer fitted with its new Cruisemaster independent suspension this week. I have been advised by the installer that if I get the D22 rims to him before Wednesday that he will modify the axle offset to suit the rims. That saves me money purchasing other rims.

I think you play tennis on a Mondays in town? If so could you please drop them on your way through and I will reimburse you your $200.00.

Regards,

Paul (RLI)
:chainsaw:

Nothing lost........nothing gained RLI!!:rock:
I look forward to seeing them on your camper soon.

Latest posts

Back