Lets plan another bush trek!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thom

Reaction score
After the trip with the guys to Wombat State Forest last weekend I am itching to go for another!

Thought I would put the idea out there, somewhere thats probably not too full on, but still keen for good, fun challenge. Maybe make it into a camping weekend.

Lets figure out a good spot to aim for and set a date!

I might be interested Thom, it would depend upon when and where (I have to work around what the family have planned).

I thought that might be the case. Thats why I figured it would be good to put the idea out there and let you guys throw out some dates that would work.

Riddles creek is good fun!! Even mt macedon but you need good mud tyres for macedon

I'd be a bit keen for a day trip somewhere, providing I'm not racing that weekend! lol.

Stock D22 with Cooper ST's though, so I hope I'm not restricting anyone who wants stuff a bit harder :)

I'm heading to riddles creeks with a few pootrols and cruisers!! Any other navs interested??

I am contemplating a drive tomorrow if it doesnt rain too much. Maybe Tallarook, or back out to Wombat/Lerderderg State Forests... Would anyone be interested?

Latest posts

Back