3+2=33's!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s.weapon

Reaction score
Hi guys

Searched long and hard on this but can't find the info I need..

Will 3" strut spacers + a 2" body lift give me clearance to fit 33s? And anyone know a good place to buy a body lift kit from to suit tai built king cab?

Got some big plans... Looking at going wide body if Its not to painful so need to get my info right...

Cheers

Adam

Yep you will fit them with that lift for sure.
You will get the body lift kit from Zordo from this forum
click on this link http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=812

I dont know how you couldnt find anything though????? try looking in the D40 tyre and brake section ad look for 285/75/16 or search with that and you will find at least 10 threads on that size tyres

Everyone who asked the question involved a 2" spring lift aswell!!

I kid u not I searched every single page of that sub forum!!

Gonna go 33x12.5x18s so offset is gonna be my biggest issue I reckon...

Cheers for zordos link, does the dual cab or single cab option fit the king cab? I'm assuming dual cab?

From what i have read if you have a 2" lift and 2" body lift you will get 33's on no probs, so if you are going to go 3" strut spacers + 2" body lift you will shit it in.

I have also seen pics of 33's being fitted with only a 2" lift and some trimming of the front guard, and that worked.

Gonna go 33x12.5x18s so offset is gonna be my biggest issue I reckon...

Cheers for zordos link, does the dual cab or single cab option fit the king cab? I'm assuming dual cab?

Yeah i would think you would get the dual cab kit, but have a yarn with zordo, he will soon sort it out for ya

3" strut spacers aint gonna happen. I presume you are meaning 30 mm. I personally wouldn't recomend anymore than 1" body lift and even then the chassy flex is a problem. But spacers + body lift you will fit 33's easily with a trim off the edge of the inner guard or heat the plastic and push it back so it doesn't scrub.

3" strut spacers gonna fk ur cambers let alone legalities and i dont even think ne1 sells them

ur better off 2" lift and heat gunning the inner gaurds

Last edited:
yeah i agree with above comments, BUT thought i would just answer the question, then let him find out the rest.
Who knows he may of found some 3" spacers from some obscure Thai company, you know like the guys that make calmini style lift kits.

hehe yea some crazy shit goes on in thailand last time we were their we saw a shitty cinderalla carage (glx-r) with 6 inch lift and had some sort of anodized hydrolic piston mounted on the inner guard next to the front struts...we had no idea the purpose of it...unless they're wannabe snoopdogs with hydrolics lifters lol

aha found one on a puslux...

PICT3581%20(Small)%20(2).JPG

Last edited:
I think you'll fine that the 33x12.5 will be a bit big width wise. And finding a rim to fit will be an issue to if your trying to get them in Australia, Assuming your trying to do this on the cheap seen as your just using spacers. Also with the 12.5s and off set if you go to far out you'll scrub on the guard Evan more and the closer in you go you will hit on the chassis. 285/75/16 is your best bet. Oh and you'll need new control arms cause youll be smashing on the coil
Hat really bad.

Last edited:
hehe yea some crazy shit goes on in thailand last time we were their we saw a shitty cinderalla carage (glx-r) with 6 inch lift and had some sort of anodized hydrolic piston mounted on the inner guard next to the front struts...we had no idea the purpose of it...unless they're wannabe snoopdogs with hydrolics lifters lol

aha found one on a puslux...

PICT3581%20(Small)%20(2).JPG

Mmmmmmm adjustable coil Overs, oh to have the money, there used to dial your ride height exactly.

wasnt hard to find the lift at all...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2005-201...=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a1c460cbb

gonna run fuel octane 18x9's, will fit no worries, my issues are gonna be that the extra width is going to mean the articulation of the steering will increase in the arc, so the lower rear section of the front arches are going to be vulnerable....

gonna give it a crack tho. if they dont fit, i will just get some fiberwerx flares.

coil hat, has me concerned tho...

truck is a thai built king cab, so should have the camber adjustment, but will it have enough?

A 2" body lift is fine but I wouldn't go any higher, I have seen 4" n 5" body lifts available but that's just rediculous. Snake racing make 2" strut spacers.
2+2 is all you need, I only have 2" susp lift and 30mm body lift and I run 285/75/16's
Zordo makes 30mm or 50mm body lift kits, he'll look after you and give you all the advise you need.

Latest posts

Back