This Weekend

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitch76

Reaction score
The other thread is getting off topic so I thought I would start a new one.
What's doing this weekend, I'm off to Felton, to pick up a canopy for my D22, getting it for a grands worth of labour (im a chippy), worth about $2500 it's one of them ARB Smooth fibreglass ones, it's been on the vehicle for about 3 months!! Gotta love family,

I'm leaving early wednesday morning for 5 days on Moreton Island. I can't bloody wait. Bloody total fire ban is going to give us greif though, at this stage it is until midnight tuesday but I can see them extending it if it stays hot. Had the camp oven and meals planned around a fire.

Well let me see, working saturday and nothing planned sunday....Will have to do a trip up the islands one day with someone to do some camping, g/f and kids in tow :)

Off for 10 days in NZ... never been. Going to drive around the south island in a camry, bet i'll miss my nav :)

I haven't been home in almost two years. The sad thing is there is some of the best fourby tracks to be had all at a stones throw from the oldies house!

Off for 10 days in NZ... never been. Going to drive around the south island in a camry, bet i'll miss my nav :)

You will love it! I did it in a motorhome a few years back.

I hope your daughter has a great day Nevyn, have you got anything planned for her?

I hope your daughter has a great day Nevyn, have you got anything planned for her?

Sorta kinda, her netball team is in the finals. We have booked a table at a nice and posh restaurant that she likes, then there will be a sleepover next week because one of her best friends will be away this weekend.................busy,busy,busy time of the year!

Latest posts

Back