Ok, whats up Dave?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Reaction score
One post in 6 days. Something is going on.

Who's betting it's the new girlfriend? Or something else?

Discuss.

I reckon if I had a new girlfriend I wouldn't be spending much time here either, though I think my wife would rather I spend my spare time here!! :big_smile:

Hey guys, I think I caught a glimpse of him on here earlier.

C'mon Dave, telecomms is your day job. :big_smile:

Last I spoke (well PM'd) him he was having drama getting his net reconnected or something like that. Not happy about it either I gathered.

Garry has it.

I am around but will be back to normal at 8.30am tomorrow morning when the codes are put on the line.

I have tried every possible loop hole and I couldn't speed the process up.

24mb connection shall be running hot tomorrow.

It took 7 days for exetel to send a email to AAPT since they own the equipment to get them to remove the codes from my line.

Took AAPT another 7 days to remove the codes.

Telstra's computer froze and stopped moving my request forward, so a guy at Bigpond had to remove the order and redo it.

Yesterday I rang the DAC (Telstra call center) and got the details for my service and went and did the exchange work. But Telstra reakon they cannot get there BOT to speed up my request.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr, not very happy at all. I even tried to fast track it but the idiots dont listen.

Ps, only see the GF twice a week.

Dave.

and i thought you were just letting everyone play catch up cos it was lonely up there being the highest poster

I gotta start posting again, use are really catching up.

Jason is on fire, your's seams to have jumped alot to Josh.

I will have to check your thread aswell, been getting withdrawles.

Dave.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. Back online, only after being on the phone for 2 hours and 8 hour's after I was suppose to be set up already.

Post above, Na 2.5 days a week is fine. Probably see more each other as things keep moving forward.

Dave.

Back