Gold Coast D40 Suspension Experts?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z_halen250

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

First post for me, but i'm just wondering who to see for suspension work on my d40 on the Gold coast, i just want some excellent advice to buy a suspension package for my ute. I don't want to have to worry about problems with wheel alignment brake line length etc down the line.

I'm thinking about a 50mm lift, just something modest without too many drama's.

Could anyone recommend someone up there that actually works on these regulary and just doesn't order a kit out of a catolouge.

Thanks

Don't know about gold coast but this forum is a good place to start!
I got tough dog adjustables all round, sold as 45mm lift but I got 55mm, must check again to see if its bedded in and dropped at all.
I did need extended brake lines on the back though, was a bit of a surprise, not sure if this is just cos I have King Cab though.

See Kim at Mermaid Suspension.... The best suspension joint on the Goldy...

Big plus is Kim also has a D40 that he has raised 50mm....

Mermaid Suspension are located next to Bob Jane T Mart on the Gold Coast HWY, mermaid.. Just south off Pacific Fair...

Coast CV's & Suspension
4 / 16 Dover Drive
Burleigh Heads QLD 4220 Ph 07 5576 2999

mainly EFS i believe

yes you have to get a wheel alignment or you'll scrub your tyres out quicker then Jason can do 100 more posts.... :D

Hey guys, that mermaid suspension sounds the goods, i just want someone who works on or owns a d40 and knows the long term dramas with any suspension upgrade.

Thanks heaps guys

good post mate,
i've shopping around for a 50mm lift as well.leaning towards efs. cause of warranty given 3yr/100km.
got quote from carrolls springs and suspension at ipswich $1400 + fit. any other brands worth a look and price? heard good things about koni's on other brands though.

cheers:victory:

You could also try Extreme Motorsports in Northgate, Brisbane. They do have a number of different options for the D40.

Glenn

Latest posts

Back