Cranking amps?Battery recomendations

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boxy

Reaction score
Hey guys just looking at a dual battery not really able to spend 400 plus at the moment question is how little cranking amps do I need to start the nav, can any one recommend a reasonable price battery that will cop high amp draw, decent amp hours 90+and be able to Start of if needed

Krankin did a thread a while back showing how many amps a D22 needed on start up, I don't remember what it was titled but maybe and advanced search for posts by Krankin with the words cranking and amps in it will find that thread for you.

Krankin did a thread a while back showing how many amps a D22 needed on start up, I don't remember what it was titled but maybe and advanced search for posts by Krankin with the words cranking and amps in it will find that thread for you.

if you know the answer to the question that the man is asking why not just answer it i got a 105 amp hour deep cycle gel battery for my camper for $180 at local battery shop in heatherbrea ill check the brand and post it up but wont be till tomorrow im sure it would start car if needed as for cca about 650 is heaps

Because I didn't know the answer, I just knew the thread already existed and that it had the answers in it and at the time I was too busy to search for it myself.

if you know the answer to the question that the man is asking why not just answer it i got a 105 amp hour deep cycle gel battery for my camper for $180 at local battery shop in heatherbrea ill check the brand and post it up but wont be till tomorrow im sure it would start car if needed as for cca about 650 is heaps

and we dont sit here 24/7 as personal post finders...we use the search function also...
i reckon go for a 550cca or anything above that, space and dollars permitting

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he can feed himself for life.

Yea sorry I usally would use the search function but I was on my iPhone at work which is a pain in the ass i was hoping just for quick answer if someone new so I could go get a battery after work

im glad someone else checks the forums while there at work.

Latest posts

Back