Now making, rear tube bar.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mud4b

Reaction score
Hi all.
just thought i would let you know im making the rear tube bar today for a d22 as i had some spare time and spare tube.. should be done by tomorrow or friday (depending on if i keep having spare time) and will be way stronger and better looking than the calmini bar. price should be around the $550 but i will confirm that when im finished as well as getting some pics.

If there is interest when the pics are up i will make more, i can add spare tyre carrier also but will have to find a new supplier and depending on price of the kit might bump the price up to around $700 to $750. These prices are only a guide at this point, depends how creative i get when building them.

Cheers mark.

Last edited:
i would be interested in a few dimensions if ya dont mind. i likie getting too this stuff myself. has anyone had a go at a pipe bull bar.

Just reread the post and it sounded like i was putting calmini down, please note that i was not doing that.. the bar is going great, i think if i make more i will get the main supports/ recovery hooks cnc cut to save a hell of a lot of work, when these are done they will be that strong you could easily dump the weight of the navara on them and not bend them, or you can jack from them.

What colour should i make the std colour, black or the silver like arb? i think if the first one proves successful i will offer colour matching if wanted.Wish i could draw on here so i can give you a idea of what they look like.The only thing i can see being a hassle is the numberplate light, the st-r have them on the std bumper yeah?

cheers mark..

yeah mate, ive been looking into doin this for mine as well. The str has the license plate lamps centered in the rear step bar, wouldnt be too hard to mount something up, not too hard compared to the rest of the bar anyway :big_smile:

be keen to see your creation, might be easier for me to pay you to do it :shakehands: and go the silver!

I vote for silver too :p

The ST-R has two number plates lights, one each side of the plate, maybe just build the new bar so these can be re-used?

Yeah i thought so, the str rear bar i had, i sold, so i do not have the light to get dimensions ect....

so silver it is for the std colour. i will be making sliders and front bars asap also..

cheers mark.

Yeah i thought so, the str rear bar i had, i sold, so i do not have the light to get dimensions ect....

so silver it is for the std colour. i will be making sliders and front bars asap also..

cheers mark.

If you want mate, i'll measure my lamps up and let you know. Sounds good, about time someone made this stuff here! keep up the good work

If you want mate, i'll measure my lamps up and let you know. Sounds good, about time someone made this stuff here! keep up the good work

That would be appreciated along with a pic if you can.. This is what i do for a living, mainly make tube buggies though and sell 4wd parts..

cheers mark.

Keen to see this too, I'm sick of my crappy rear bumper denting the tray.

Thats cool, be keen to see your rear bar when its done, and also some rock slider/steps. the rear lamp measurements are approx- front 95mm x sides 50mm x Back 85mm. Hope this helps...

IMG_0165.JPG

IMG_0166_2.JPG

Where abouts are you located??

Cheers for that, i have a plan for them.

i said it would be finished today but i have had holdups, im still working on it tonight though so hopefully it will be nearly complete. here are some pics so far.

The main mounts, std towbar bolts on underneath the lower mount.
27082009002.jpg

The bar as it sits now..
28082009002.jpg

The bar on the car.
28082009001.jpg

cheers mark.

Looking very good, struggle street for your camera lighting-wise, so much gain noise!

Thanks for that. its my nokia phone sorry.. great pics in the day, crap at night unless i put the night mode on (i did not do that).. sorry for the pics..

cheers mark.

Latest posts

Back