3" exhaust

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matty

Reaction score
hey guys, Just got a new 3" straight through system installed today and let me say what a difference. it pulls like a tractor now and sounds unreal, especially the turbo whistle that awesome. I would highly recommend the mod to anyone. just a quick question for those who have a snorkel fitted, is the sound of the engine quite loud through it. cos mine is, and was told the other week that mine is too loud for the navara zd30 but i havent stood next to another navara at idle to compare. any thoughts.... Cheers

Matt

Welcome to the 3" club! Its a nice club to belong to.

As for the snorkel, I took mine back to Nissan and questioned the amount noise. As others on here will confirm snorkel's do create more noise so I'd say without hearing yours that its normal. Its worth it for keeping your engine dry and for getting some nice clean, cool air rammed into it.

Boss

I'm sure if you stuck your ear in the standard intake horn you'd call the engine loud too?

lol your right bosshog, its a great club to belong to. as for the noise, its kind of like a constant poping kind of sound. the engine has always made the sound it was just amplified when i installed the snorkel

I've noticed a great improvement since installing the 2 3/4" system. I think the high flow cat and muffler have helped A LOT as well.

I had some huge induction noise from my snorkel when it was first installed, it has decreased a lot now though.

Latest posts

Back