Body lift picture thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan-0

Reaction score
Hey guys
I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread filled with pictures of body lifts. I did a forum and google search and finding some decent pictures of D22 body lifts are hard to come by.

Can we please get some pictures of different areas of your D22's before and/or after you fit the body lift. Also state if a suspension lift has been done too. Consider pictures of the engine bay, fuel cap mods, steering mods, ect.

Hey guys
I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread filled with pictures of body lifts. I did a forum and google search and finding some decent pictures of D22 body lifts are hard to come by.

Can we please get some pictures of different areas of your D22's before and/or after you fit the body lift. Also state if a suspension lift has been done too. Consider pictures of the engine bay, fuel cap mods, steering mods, ect.

No worries,

P1080002.jpg

(2" suspension and 2" body lift, 31" tyres)

IMAG0150.jpg

(2" suspension and 2" body lift, 33" tyres)

first pic is standard, I think measurement from bottom of lip of rim to wheel arch was 690mm at front.

Second pic is efs 2inch susp lift. Comfort leafs on rear,front torsions wound up 40mm and elite shockies all round.

third pic is torsions wound up another 10mm and a 50mm body lift added.

I will edit and post up a measurement in a coupla days.

In all pics tyres are 265/75/16

Notice my bullbar has been trimmed substantially by a previous owner.

Attachments

• standard.jpg
    standard.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 380
  • 2 inch susp.jpg
    2 inch susp.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 387
  • 2x2.jpg
    2x2.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 460
SDC10268.jpg

THIS IS NOT MY CAR FOUND ON INTERNET

THIS GUY HAS
5 Inch Calmini Lift
2 Inch Suspension Lift
2 Inch Body Lift

XTRA3SDC10283.jpg

Nice looking rig, pitty its a D40. If we could keep the thread dedicated to the D22, that would be great. There are alot more D22s out there then D40s. I dont know why companies dont put more research & development into the D22!?!

Latest posts

Back