Just brought home a Navara today

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saintpaul

Reaction score
I moved with the family out to East Gippsland last year and finally got around to selling the 2nd car and picked up an old 86 Navara to play with out in the bush. 1st time i've owned a real 4x4 (we have an xtrail as our main car but it doesnt really count) and 1st time Ive had a diesel.

Its a 2.5L diesel. Fairly standard though has an ARB bull bar, dual batteries setup and a rear step as well.

I've already started my list of things to do, both mods and fixer uppers

Of course being 20+ years old its a little rough but at least when I hit trees or roos it wont matter so much:skull:

Hey mate.

Being a 1986 model I am thinking its a SD25, put a turbo on the side and it should be way more driveable.

Dave.

Thanks guys and yes Dave its a SD25. How much is involved in adding a turbo out of interest?

I should probably just buy one and take it to a mechanic and say make it work :big_smile:

Heres a cpl of photos

08302009443.jpg

08302009442.jpg

08302009445.jpg

G'day saintpaul and welcome to the forum. The D21 numbers are starting to look good. Congrats on your buy, you wont be dissapointed.

Welcome to the forum.
Hope your enjoying your move to Gippy.
I'm envious.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back