Side steps and Rear Bumper

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DodgyPuzzles

Reaction score
So I've ordered a few bits from ARB and will be removing my stock side steps and rear bumper. I also have a nudge bar to be removed but that's a little bit damaged, it made friends with the back of a kia rio and now leans forward a little bit.

I'm wondering would these be of any use to anyone or would I be better off leaving them with ARB to dispose of ?

Im sure someone would be interested in them.
Maybe whack them up on eBay and try to get a few $$$ for them.

I'd happily run Scotty bobcat sticker on the sliders when I get some.. Probably after tax return. Black slider switch white sticker down the slider

I'd happily run Scotty bobcat sticker on the sliders when I get some.. Probably after tax return. Black slider switch white sticker down the slider

Hey Scotty that would look alright do we get a discount or is it extra for the signwriting lol

I have sent atleast 10 people to zordo from
Work he should be giving me discounts haha.

Yeap this job is good for that. My workshop controller just. Purchased a patrol kit from zordo this week on my recommendation.
And I've sent a couple D40 owners to sign up here and contact Scotty on my rec

So what you're really sayin' there FatBoy is it's your fault for not reccomending me to scotty ? :eviltongue:

Thanks for the suggestion Raczy, happy to get rid of them to someone on here for free but if no one wants em I'll chuck em up on eBay to feed my habit...

Dodgy P, I recently put an ARB rear bar on mine and sold the old chrome bar on ebay. had it sold in 2 days for $150. not sure if the side steps are much worth tho.

Id be happy to take the nudge bar off your hands if your near Sydney, I don't know if your profile says where you are but it won't show up in forum runner, cheers

Ahh no worries, well if you still have it in July, I'll be down there and id be happy to take it, but if not its not an issue

No worries, with the rate ARB seem to get their parts in it may not even be removed by July!

Happy to keep it aside for you, sent you a PM.

Latest posts

Back