STR D22 is all mine

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IPearson

Reaction score
G'Day all
Just joined the forum. I recently bought a new d22 navara. Look forward to contributng to this forum and finding all sorts of info from fellow owners.

Iain

Attachments

• nigel.jpg
    nigel.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 32,525
Last edited:
Welcome Iain. Just a quick comment. You look at Iain's photo and think that after all these years, while acknowledging the minor changes like the new bonnet scoop, the ST-R ute is still a bloody good looking rig.

Welcome Iain. Just a quick comment. You look at Iain's photo and think that after all these years, while acknowledging the minor changes like the new bonnet scoop, the ST-R ute is still a bloody good looking rig.

I like it. Best looking ute on the market at the moment. I might be biased:victory:

About 10 minutes after the photo was taken it was covered in mud.

I agree. They've been around a long time now, and it really shows what a great looking rig they must have been in their early years against the likes of Rodeo, Bravo, Courier.

"When you're on a good thing....stick to it!"

Back