Janowen hill 4x4

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryce

Reaction score
Ok guys so ive been super busy lately and was hoping someone else would throw a date forward.

The return trip o janowen hills (not in the rain)

Anybody got some preferred dates. Maybe the first weekend of MAY?
Im keen to head back out.

Yeah i mean June. where has the year gone. I want to check out your battery box, fridge, tent and body lift (all done since last time i saw you) first weekend of june was just a thought, im about as flexable as they come.

Mate the rig look completely different from the last time we were out. I enjoying driving it much more now. It's super comfy with the new rear springs etc. It's at the wifes work at the moment getting an infill plate made up for between the bullbar and bashplate to cover the gap after the body and bullbar lift

Bugger I doubt if I can go , I fly out to the US on the 13th Don't think the minister for finance will be impressed :( Have fun !

I should be good for the 16th-17th. looking forward to get back out there, its going to be cold this time haha.

sounds great, wish I could fit it in between my trip away to flannigans next weekend and a trip to rover park early July

Bumping this up

I am all in for that weekend.16-17th June. Also my bro in his Pootrol will be coming so we can show him how its done properly.

Bumping this up

Off topic !! holy crap Rust your Avatar reminded me . I was out wheeling Ripley on Sunday and dropped my front right in a massive hole and my left rear was about 6 feet in the air ha ha well nearly :wristy:. Scared the carp out of the missus :tazzy:

So there is a few of us SEQ guys are looking at heading out that weekend. I may be looking at heading out friday afternoon depending on the MRS who just got a new job.

Latest posts

Back