Camber bushes Lca

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
help needed please.
just had a efs kit fitted a few days ago.it was suppose to be a 2 inch but the front went up 60mm and rear 75mm.
looks great.
and yes its a spanish built 2012 stx and cant get camber adjustments to what i need.
it has a arb deluxe bar.no winch.arb canopy,and trade racks and nissan tow pack
now thanks to this forum i see i can get nolathane ? offset lower control arm bushes so the camber issue can be fixed.especially with brand new bfg tyres.
is there a certain way of aligning the bush into the arm itself.
i hope i make sense.i'm a tradie not a mechanic.
this is what a friend of mine told me.he works for tyrepower but asked me to ask you guys.
or is there a cheaper better option????

thanks again

The bushes have markings on them and instructions how to install them no biggy
You can get same offset bushes for the UCA as well
If you want to spend even more money you can go for new upper control arms
possibly even new lower arms
Offset Bushes are about the cheapest way to fix the problem unless you feel like cutting and welding on your chassis and installing adjustable camber bolts

I just had installed on my D40 some super pro offset bushes in time for my new tyres in a few weeks. Plenty of adjustment now and the handling is much better. Wish I did it years ago when my lift was new.

I just had installed on my D40 some super pro offset bushes in time for my new tyres in a few weeks. Plenty of adjustment now and the handling is much better. Wish I did it years ago when my lift was new.

Could you tell me where you got them from and how much they cost? I also had a lift done a little while ago and still have some camber issues, they say that I have no more adjustment left and my new BFG's are starting to wear on the outer edges.

cheers

Did you get upper or lower bushes? im thinking lower bushes first. i see super pro do mild offset and full offset in tubes aswell. they seem diferent to nolathane as the inner tubes are fused to the center so im not sure which part moves when the arm goes up and down....

I'm having the same issue with my 2012 STX and am looking at the Superpro bushes. Just had a 40mm Dobinsons kit fitted locally (Cal Offroad).

The adjustments were already maxed out from the factory and must have just been in tolerance before the lift. With the mountain roads down this way (lots of corners and excessive road camber) we have to try and set up with a more neg camber than the factory specs. Just will not happen without the offsets. I guess I was lucky with my old Nav (2006 STX) as it had enough adjustment to get by.

The new Nav now looks like it should rather than the lowrider that comes from the factory.

Latest posts

Back