roughly how much for a 2" sue and 2" body?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dezzdash

Reaction score
looking at getting a 2" lift and 2" body lift done.
that should be enough for 24's and some big thick tyres on those 24's?

any info/brands will help. cheers :D

As in 24's, i hope you mean 33's? hahah

It all depends on how much your willing to spend.
Zordo's body lifts are $405 delivered.

Good suspension brands in my opinion include tough dog, dobinsons, calmini and old man emu

Im not sure on the suspension but im getting a 3 inch from the us for about $1000

you guys are correct. I want to put 24 inch rims and then thick tyres around that.

i know 24's fit on stock suspension with thin ties but i want big muddies and then a gap between the tyres and the body to still be huge.

know of any 24 inch rims that are really high load rated?

you guys are correct. I want to put 24 inch rims and then thick tyres around that.

i know 24's fit on stock suspension with thin ties but i want big muddies and then a gap between the tyres and the body to still be huge.

know of any 24 inch rims that are really high load rated?
your pulling our legs right! lol

monstertruck.png

Hi

I have just joined as a Member. I have used this site a lot in learning about what to get for my D40 diesel.

I am about to pay $2k flat for a 2 in suspension lift from TJM, installed. I am really new to all of this, but I did a good ring around. That was about the cheapest (ARB was about $2400). Ironman quoted about $1560, but I heard bad things about them - though I am not in a position to verify it. Given that, went with TJM.

Also, getting ARB to fit front and rear diff locks + compressor under seat for $3850 - which seemed cheap (or I hope it was cheap!).

2k is a lot for just a 2 inch lift from TJM.

Contact tough dog. They quoted me 1305 including adjustable shocks. and fitting would probably be 100-200 more.

Cant say anything about the diff locks, although have you given there harrop e-locker a look into instead on the air lockers?? then you wont need the compressor.

tjm are good as in they change everything everything is new but 2k is alot im going to get a do dobinsons suspension 2'' witch is around 1700 installed some places are cheaper

Thanks for that. Will call tough dog. Are they any good? I heard iron man were cheap arb copies. Going to the cape next year and don't want to get stuck!! Looked into e lockers. They were a bit more and I guess wd hv to pay extra for ability to fill up the tyres. I heard some issues with the arb lockers about the air lines getting logged. Not really in a position to comment but overall their rep seems good. Re lifts- Does anyone hv a view on xgs vs ome?
Thanks

Are dobinsons any good? Also, where wd I buy and install it? Better than xgs? Thanks.

dobinsons are very good there a quite a thew people on here that use the kit .
i will be in the next couple weeks where are u located ??

Back