Tail lights fuse location

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Sticks

Reaction score
The tail lights on my 2008 D40 STX are not working, and I camnnot find the fuse. It's not in the glovebox, nor in the box on the right hand side of the engine bay (where the dealer said it is). Any have any idea.

The 2008 STX should have a set of fuses behind a pull-away panel on the left side of the glove box.

In the IPDM/ER box in the engine bay you should find a pair of 10A fuses in the middle. Remove the cover, look at it so that the 4 socket/relay line is on the left, the 5 socket/relay line is on the right, and the line of fuses in between is what you're looking for, these fuses are - counting from the "top" - numbers 5 and 6.

Inside the cabin, check the 5th fuse spot from the bottom in the left column. There might not be fuses in all of them as the bottom two are spares.

If that doesn't work, check that there's an earth back there. Sometimes, if the stereo system has been played with, the earth to the instrument cluster can waver and this affects the tail lights. Not sure why, but it happens.

Tail Light fuse location

Hey Big Sticks.

After some frustration and research, I located the fuse box on the left hand side under the hood closest to the fire wall and ABS. its not the most obvious rectangular one but the square one with four clips. You may need an extra pair of hands and a stubby screw diver. There is a surprising number or fuses and a few replays in there. the diagram under the lid will show you which fuse your after. by memory it was the fourth one from the bottom.

Bogged Boy

Back