few pics

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nao

Reaction score
few pic's I have taken...
Parachilna
the Doctor
Silverton
The 4bie
Motor GP grid grl

Attachments

• DSC_0249.jpg
    DSC_0249.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC_0116.jpg
    DSC_0116.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC_0481_2.jpg
    DSC_0481_2.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC_0720_2.jpg
    DSC_0720_2.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 142
  • DSC_1009.jpg
    DSC_1009.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 164
Nice piccy's mate! Did the honey in the last one know you were stalking her? She's looking right down the lens.

Cheers Brad

Yeah, like you'd all be screaming at her to get off if she was clamped around your salami.

I like how the camera didn't hide her face under the umbrella, shows that the colour balance was spot on although in full scale it's a little grainy so the exposure might not have been long enough (or the chosen ISO level was too high). The Parachilna picture is the same - beautiful colour capture, and just a little grainy in full scale. I always have the same problem with my camera when shooting in low-light without a flash - for example, when we were stalking baby fairy penguins on Bonnett Island after 10:00pm. I haven't resolved the issue myself yet!

The Silverton Hotel pic is just brilliant. I want to go there one day, if for no reason other than Mad Max movies were shot in that vicinity.

I notice that your JPGs don't contain camera information, did you exclude that or have you converted the images with some tool?

thanks guys, i personally thought she was pretty hot.
tony, resolution is low so I could upload them, originals were a little crispy.
i don't know much about photography and usually just set the camera for auto but agree with your comments...ill popst a better parachilna pic..

Latest posts

Back